Independent Courses On Demand at the Franklin School of Integrative Health Sciences cover a wide range of public health, preventive health, and integrative health topics. If you want to master one of the topics in our Independent Courses but want to set your own start date and study at your own pace, Independent Courses On Demand provide you that flexibility.
These courses contain the same in-depth material available in our scheduled Independent Courses, but all of the lessons are delivered at once and you are provided the email address of a personal course instructor for academic support. You have a full six months of access to each course, allowing you to work through the material as quickly or slowly as you like.
Benefits of Independent Courses On Demand:
- Self Paced: Start on a date that works for you and take your time navigating through the lessons
- Inexpensive: Independent Courses On Demand fit into any budget
- Tested: Over 15,000 students have benefitted from online courses taught by Dr Jessie Hawkins
- Support: All independent Courses On Demand include a personal instructor for feedback and support
- Inclusive: Independent Courses On Demand provide concentrated learning opportunities for everyone: newbies to professionals